The importance of Thankfulness.
WHY IS THANKFULNESS IS SO IMPORTANT?
1. Gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater hapiness
2. Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotion
3. It relishes good experiences
4. It improves people's health
5. It deals with adversity
6. It builds atrong relationships
7. it helps us to be more resilient
HOW DOES GRATITIDE AND THANKFULNESS AFFECT LEARNING?
Students who intentionally practice gratitude and thankfulness are reported to have had:
1. An increase in their level of gratitude
2. An increase in their ability to focus during class.
3. An increase bin their ability to remain resilient when learning felt more challenging.
4. it fosters more positive emotions and better attiude towards school.
NOTE: ACKNOWLEDGING THE GOOD THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY IN YOUR LIFE IS THE FOUNDATIONFOR FOR ALL ABUNDANCE
©️Landmark College Counselling Unit©️Landmark College Counselling Unit